Danville Class of 2021 is holding it's first Prom Dress Consignment Sale Fundraiser. This will be a wonderful event for teens looking to buy and sell gently worn prom or formal dresses, along with special occasion jewelry and shoes.
Teens wishing to sell their dresses will drop off their dresses off at The Blond Robin Boutique, 505 Market Street, Danville, Ohio 43014. On March 29th-April 1st between the hours of 7am-5pm. They will set their own price and receive 70% of that price if the dress sells during the event on April 2, 2016. The remaining 30% is a fund-raiser for the Danville Class of 2021.
Teens wishing to shop for a dress during the one day event should come to The Blond Robin Boutique, April 2, 2016 from 9 am - 5 pm. Visit facebook.com/danvillepromdressconsignment for more information. Or Contact Rebecca Brown, 740-390-9241 cell, [email protected] email.